Hestia is currently recruiting a Community Engagement Coordinator to support our work in Hammersmith and Fulham and Kensington and Chelsea. The main purpose of the role is:
- To facilitate and support the development of the K&C and H&F Local Involvement Networks (LINks) projects, the Consultative Forum for Older People and the Disability Forum (the Fora).
- To help staff and members engage with key professionals to give local people more influence in how local services are designed and run via the project, sub-group and fora work-plans.
- To facilitate communication and consultation with the community including older and disabled service users.
- To develop and provide appropriate support and training to empower LINks and fora members.
- To work with the fora and sub-groups to plan for their sustainability in the longer term.
For further information including the Job Description and Person Specification, please see the Hestia website. Please note the closing date is December 13th 2011